App: Immersion France
Matthias Fekl, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, the Promotion of Tourism and French Nationals Abroad, presented the “Immersion France” app during its launch at the Quai d’Orsay on January 25, 2016.
This free app, which was designed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development and its agency Campus France, is aimed at promoting residential language courses in France for individual visitors, families and school groups.
- an application for mobiles and tablets which is multilingual, free and easy to access
- a directory listing the best offers of language centres in France: Qualité Français Langue Étrangère (French as Foreign Language Quality) label, Qualité Unosel (Unosel Quality) label, Office quality contract and institutions member of the Campus France Forum
- a support to decide which tailor-made stay to choose
- an interactive map to discover the French regions;
- over 100 promotion pictures and videos;hundreds of stay offers detailing learning of French language and cuisine, tourist travels and trainings
- hundreds of stay offers detailing learning of French language and cuisine, tourist travels and trainings
For more information, please visit: www.immersionfrance.fr