Young Entrepreneurs Initiative (YEI) program now accepting applications
- print this page
Start a technology venture in France - leverage transatlantic resources and partnerships - apply by november 30th. The Office for Science and Technology of the Embassy of France in the US is organizing for the fourth time the Young Entrepreneurs Initiative.
Are you considering or currently starting a technology venture ? Think global.
The fiercely competitive global technology market is a challenge to any entrepreneur, and the key to success is being able to internationalize your vision and activities at an early stage. France’s Young Entrepreneur Initiative can help you achieve your goal through a free, personalized, one stop service.
France is evolving quickly and now offers significant advantages to innovators and entrepreneurs
• World class R&D labs and business hubs ready to partner with technology ventures
• Highly skilled workforce - labour costs 20%-50% lower than in the US
• Fertile, productive business environment - advantages and benefits for startups
• Access to European R&D partners projects,funding and markets
US-based entrepreneurs selected to participate in the Young Entrepreneurs Initiative will benefit from mentoring, funding and a networking program to help them study the feasibility of setting up their venture in France, the stepping stone to Europe.
The Young Entrepreneurs Initiative (YEi) offers one stop access to :
• Mentoring and $US600k funding
• A network of successful entrepreneurs
• Lead customers and business clusters
• Business Angels, VC groups, and grants for high tech startups
• Technology clusters and shared platforms
• Incubators and local venture ecosystems
For more information about our partners and resources, or to apply for the YEi Program, please visit the YEi’ 08 website : http://www.france-science.org/innovation/yei/